إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-02-2020, 10:44 AM
الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
غفر الله لها

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2017
المشاركات: 4,213
Post إذا قال لزوجته : أنت علي حرام If he says to his wife: “You are haraam for me”

إذا قال لزوجته : أنت علي حرام

If he says to his wife: “You are haraam for me”

السؤال
إذا قال الزوج لزوجته : أنت علي حرام ، فهل يكون هذا طلاقًا ؟
نص الجواب
الحمد لله
تحريم الزوج لزوجته مما اختلف الفقهاء في حكمه ، فمنهم من حكم بأنه ظهار ، ومنهم من حكم بأنه طلاق .
ولعل أرجح الأقوال : أنه إن نوى الطلاق أو الظهار أو اليمين ، فالأمر على ما نواه .
وإن لم ينو شيئا لزمه كفارة يمين ، وهذا مذهب الإمام الشافعي رحمه الله .
ويدل على ذلك : أن هذا اللفظ يصلح لأن يكون طلاقًا أو ظهارًا أو يمينًا ، فكان المرجع في تحديد ذلك إلى نية القائل ، لقول النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم " إنما الأعمال بالنيات ، وإنما لكل امرئ ما نوى " .
وعن ابْنَ عَبَّاسٍ رضي الله عنهما قَالَ "إِذَا حَرَّمَ الرَّجُلُ عَلَيْهِ امْرَأَتَهُ فَهِيَ يَمِينٌ يُكَفِّرُهَا " رواه البخاري :4911. ومسلم :1473 .
وقال الشيخ ابن عثيمين رحمه الله :
" إن قال قائل : ما هو الفرق بين هذه الأمور الثلاثة " يعني : الطلاق والظهار واليمين " ؟ قلنا : الفرق بينهم :
الحال الأولى : في اليمين هو ما نوى التحريم ، لكن نوى الامتناع إما معلقا وإما منجزا ، مثل أن يقول : إن فعلت كذا فأنت عليّ حرام ، هذا معلق . فهنا ليس قصده أنه يحرم زوجته بل قصده أن تمتنع زوجته من ذلك .
وكذلك : أنت علي حرام ، قصده أن يمتنع من زوجته ، فنقول : هذا يمين ؛ لقوله تعالى " يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ لِمَ تُحَرِّمُ مَا أَحَلَّ اللَّهُ لَكَ تَبْتَغِي مَرْضَاةَ أَزْوَاجِكَ " إلى أن قال " قَدْ فَرَضَ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ تَحِلَّةَ أَيْمَانِكُمْ " وقوله " مَا أَحَلَّ اللَّهُ لَكَ " "ما" اسم موصول يفيد العموم ، فهو شامل للزوجة وللأمة وللطعام والشراب واللباس ، فحكم هذا حكم اليمين . قال ابن عباس رضي الله عنهما : إذا قال لزوجته : أنت علي حرام فهي يمين يكفرها . والاستدلال على ذلك بالآية ظاهر .
والحالة الثانية : أنه يريد به الطلاق ، فينوي بقوله أنت علي حرام ، يعني : يريد أن يفارقها بهذا اللفظ . فهذا طلاق ، لأنه صالح للفراق ، وقد قال النبي عليه الصلاة والسلام "إنما الأعمال بالنيات وإنما لكل امرئ ما نوى ".
الحالة الثالثة : أن يريد به الظهار ، ومعنى الظهار أن يريد أنها محرمة عليه ، فهذا قال بعض أهل العلم : إنه لا يكون ظهارا لأنه لم يوجد فيه لفظ الظهار . وقال بعض العلماء : إنه يكون ظهارا ؛ لأن معنى قول المظاهر لزوجته : أنت علي كظهر أمي ، ليس معناه إلا أنت حرام ، لكنه شبهها بأعلى درجات التحريم وهو ظهر أمه ، لأنه أشد ما يكون حراما عليه ، فهذا يكون ظهارا" انتهى من "الشرح الممتع" 5/476.
وننبه إلى خطورة الألفاظ المتصلة بهذا الجانب ، وضرورة الحذر من إطلاقها ، حفاظا على ميثاق الزواج الغليظ ، من أن ينحل وينهار .
والله أعلم .

المصدر: الإسلام سؤال وجواب
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-02-2020, 10:48 AM
الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
غفر الله لها

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2017
المشاركات: 4,213
Arrow

If he says to his wife: “You are haraam for me”

Question

If the husband says to his wife: “You are haraam for me”, does this count as a divorce?.
Answer

Praise be to Allaah. A husband declaring his wife to be haraam for him is something concerning which the fuqaha’ differed. Some of them ruled that it is zihaar, and some ruled that it is talaaq.
Perhaps the most correct view is that if he intended talaaq or zihaar or an oath, then it is as he intended.
If he did not intend anything, he must offer expiation for breaking an oath (kafaarat yameen). This is the view of Imam al-Shaafa’i (may Allaah have mercy on him).
This is indicated by the fact that this wording may imply talaaq or zihaar or an oath, so in deciding what it is, reference should be made to the intention of the one who said it, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Actions are but by intentions, and each person will have but that which he intended.”
It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: If a man declares his wife to be haraam for him, then it is an oath for which expiation must be offered.
Narrated by al-Bukhaari (4911) and Muslim (1473).
Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:
If someone were to say: What is the difference between these three things (i.e., talaaq, zihaar and an oath)? We say: The difference between them is:
1 – It is an oath if what he intended was to declare her to be haraam for him, either subject to a condition, or starting from that moment, such as if he said, “If you do such and such then you are haraam to me.” This is conditional. In this case he did not mean to make his wife haraam for him, rather he meant to stop his wife doing that thing.
Similarly, “you are haraam to me” means that he wants to refrain from intimacy with his wife. So we say that this is an oath too, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“O Prophet! Why do you forbid (for yourself) that which Allaah has allowed to you, seeking to please your wives? And Allaah is Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful.
2. Allaah has already ordained for you (O men) the absolution from your oaths”
[al-Tahreem 66:1-2]
In the phrase “that which Allaah has allowed to you”, the word ma (translated as “that which”) is a relative pronoun which is general in meaning and includes one's wife, slave woman, food, drink and clothing. This ruling is the ruling on an oath. Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: If he says to his wife, “You are haraam for me,” this is an oath (yameen) for which he must offer expiation. The fact that this view is based on the verse is quite clear.
2 – It is a divorce (talaaq) if that is what he intended. So when he said “You are haraam to me” he meant that he wanted to leave her and this is a talaaq, because these words may mean separating, and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Actions are but by intentions, and each person will have but that which he intended.”
3 – It is zihaar if that is what he intended. What is meant by zihaar is that he means that she is forbidden for him. One of the scholars said: it is not zihaar because it does not include the wording of zihaar. Another scholar said that it is zihaar because the phrase of zihaar, “You are to me like the back of my mother” has no other meaning but “You are haraam.” He has likened her to the most forbidden of things to him, which is his mother’s back, because that is the most haraam thing for him, so this is zihaar.
End quote from al-Sharh al-Mumti’ (5/476)
We should also point out the seriousness of such words, and that we must beware of uttering them, so as to protect the important bond of marriage from being broken.
And Allaah knows best.

Source: Islam Q&A

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

كود [IMG]متاحة