إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-06-2018, 01:09 AM
الصورة الرمزية أم أبي التراب
أم أبي التراب أم أبي التراب غير متواجد حالياً
غفر الله لها

تاريخ التسجيل: May 2017
المشاركات: 4,224
Post يريد نفع والده الميت He wants to benefit his deceased father-Il veut rester utile à son défunt père

يريد نفع والده الميت

He wants to benefit his deceased father

Il veut rester utile à son défunt père

السؤال: دفعت مالاً بالنيابة عن والدي (المتوفى) ، أريد أن أنفع والدي وهو ميت فهل هناك شيء آخر يمكن أن أقوم به غير الإطعام في رمضان ؟ .
الجواب:
الحمد لله
الصدقة عن الميت تنفعه ويصل ثوابها إليه بإجماع المسلمين .
روى مسلم (1630) عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ أَنَّ رَجُلا قَالَ لِلنَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ : إِنَّ أَبِي مَاتَ وَتَرَكَ مَالا وَلَمْ يُوصِ ، فَهَلْ يُكَفِّرُ عَنْهُ أَنْ أَتَصَدَّقَ عَنْهُ ؟ قَالَ : نَعَمْ" .
وروى مسلم أيضًا (1004) عَنْ عَائِشَةَ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْها أَنَّ رَجُلا قَالَ لِلنَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ : إِنَّ أُمِّيَ افْتُلِتَتْ نَفْسُهَا - أي : ماتت فجأة - وَإِنِّي أَظُنُّهَا لَوْ تَكَلَّمَتْ تَصَدَّقَتْ ، فَلِي أَجْرٌ أَنْ أَتَصَدَّقَ عَنْهَا ؟ قَالَ : نَعَمْ ".
قال النووي رحمه الله :
وَفِي هَذَا الْحَدِيث جَوَاز الصَّدَقَة عَنْ الْمَيِّت وَاسْتِحْبَابهَا , وَأَنَّ ثَوَابهَا يَصِلهُ وَيَنْفَعهُ , وَيَنْفَع الْمُتَصَدِّق أَيْضًا , وَهَذَا كُلّه أَجْمَعَ عَلَيْهِ الْمُسْلِمُونَ اهـ
وإطعام الطعام من أعمال البر التي رغب فيها النبي صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ لاسيما تفطير الصائم .
وكذلك من أحسن الأشياء التي تنفع بها والدك وتبره بها الدعاء ، قال النبي صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ"إِذَا مَاتَ الْإِنْسَانُ انْقَطَعَ عَنْهُ عَمَلُهُ إِلا مِنْ ثَلاثَةٍ : إِلا مِنْ صَدَقَةٍ جَارِيَةٍ ، أَوْ عِلْمٍ يُنْتَفَعُ بِهِ ، أَوْ وَلَدٍ صَالِحٍ يَدْعُو لَهُ " رواه مسلم 1631 .
فعليك أن تكثر من الدعاء له في صلاتك وغيرها أن يغفر الله له ، ويدخله الجنة ، وينجيه من النار .
والله أعلم .

الإسلام سؤال وجواب*
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-06-2018, 01:11 AM
غفر الله لها

Arrow

He wants to benefit his deceased father

I give out money on my father's behalf (deceased). I would like to do good for my father, what else can I do other than feed a Muslim for the month of Ramadan?.

Praise be to Allaah. Charity (sadaqah) given on behalf of the deceased will benefit him and its reward will reach him, according to the consensus of the Muslims.
Muslim (1630) narrated from Abu Hurayrah that a man said to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “My father has died and left behind wealth, and he did not make a will. Will it be an expiation for him if I give in charity on his behalf?” He said, “Yes.”
Muslim also narrated (1004) from ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased wth her) that a man said to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “My mother died suddenly and I think that if she could have spoken she would have given in charity [i.e., left instructions that some of her estate be given in charity]. Will I have a reward if I spend in charity on her behalf?” He said, “Yes.”
Al-Nawawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:
This hadeeth indicates that it is permissible to give in charity on behalf of the deceased and that doing so is mustahabb, and that the reward for that will reach the deceased and benefit him or her; it will also benefit the one who gives the charity. There is consensus on all of that among the Muslims.
Feeding the poor is one of the acts of kindness and charity that was enjoined by the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), especially providing iftaar to one who is fasting.
Also among the best things that you can do to benefit your father and honour him is to make du’aa’ for him. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When a man dies, all his good deeds come to an end except three: ongoing charity; beneficial knowledge; and a righteous son who will pray for him.” Narrated by Muslim, 1631.
So you should make a lot of du’aa’ for your father, during your prayer and at other times, asking Allaah to forgive him, and admit him to Paradise, and keep him away from Hell.
And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A*
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-06-2018, 01:13 AM
غفر الله لها

Arrow

Il veut rester utile à son défunt père
J'ai dépensé de l'argent à la place de mon défunt père. Je veut lui rester utile après sa mort. Y a ti-il d'autres choses que je pourrais faire pour lui en plus de la distribution de nourritures en Ramadan?

Louanges à Allah
Faire une aumône au profit d'un défunt lui profite puisque la récompense de l'acte lui parvient selon l'avis unanime des Musulmans. D'après Abou Hourayra, un homme dit au Prophète (Bénédiction et salut soient sur lui):
- « Mon défunt père légua des biens sans avoir fait de testament. Puisse-je faire une aumône en guise d'expiation pour lui?»
-« Oui», dit le Prophète. (Rapporté par Mouslim (1630)
An-Nawawi (Puisse Allah lui accorder Sa miséricorde) a dit : «Ce hadith permet de faire une aumône au profit d'un défunt. Mieux , il le recommande et indique que sa récompense parvient au défunt et lui profite comme elle profite à l'auteur de l'aumône. Tout cela fait l'objet d'un consensus chez les Musulmans.»
L'offre de nourritures relève des actes de bienfaisance recommandés fortement par le Prophète (Bénédiction et salut e sur lui). Ceci s'applique en particulier au repas de rupture du jeûne. De même, la prière invocatoire fait partie des meilleures choses qui puissent vous permettre de rester utile à votre père et lui faire du bien. En effet, le Prophète (Bénédiction et salut soient sur lui) a dit: «Les actions de l'humain cessent avec sa morts, sauf en trois cas: l'existence d'une aumône à utilité prenne, la disponibilité d'un savoir utile et la présence d'un enfant pieux qui prie pour lui.» (Rapporté par Mouslim,1631)
Aussi, devrais-tu multiplier les invocations pour lui au cours de tes prières en dehors d'elles, dans l'espoir qu'Allah lui pardonnera, l'admettra au paradis et le mettra à l'abri de l'enfer.
Allah le sait mieux.
Islam Q&A*
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

كود [IMG]متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الساعة الآن 06:01 AM